Thursday, 13 December 2012

sunny days ahead...


Good morning dear readers,
Today I'm not going to be talking about Christmas ...we all know it's only Twelve days away...some of us are organised, some of us not so organised and some of us are just cruising along taking it all as it comes...
I'm happy to say I'm in the cruising along camp....


Here's me day dreaming...probably about long walks on the beach or laying by the pool or something to that effect....
What's that I hear you say?
You love my Sunnies?
Why thank you...I do too!
I love love love them...the shape, the colour, the fit is perfect and I adore the silver detail on the sides.
They were sent to me by the lovely people at Firmoo, the global online optical store.
You too could own a pair of these gorgeous sunglasses or a pair of your own choosing, just by visiting their website ( click on the Firmoo link).
They have a 'first pair free' program, which allows you to chose a pair from the website and pay only for the shipping. That's right FREE glasses!


Firmoo, don't just do Sunglasses, they also offer stylish frames for prescription glasses or simply frames with clear glass to look fashionable, {or more intelligent}.
Glasses are increasingly becoming a fad and a must-have accessory for  celebs and fashionistas. Everyday millions of non prescription glasses wearers are spotted, even noted film stars. They instantly upgrade your look to modern, sexy, vintage or geek simply by wearing a different style of frame.
 




The website even has a Virtual Try-On system that helps you choose the right frames simply by uploading your photo.


The glasses arrive in a cute little plastic case along with a soft cleaning cloth a tiny screw driver with 6 extra screws in case you lose one, as well as another soft drawstring pouch.

So visit Firmoo and get yourself into some stylish glasses this Christmas.

See I did end up mentioning Christmas after all!

Have a great day!
Bec x



10 comments:

  1. Great Pics Bec,
    You look very very gorgeous!
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nawww.. thanks tania...always great to hide behind some cool shades!
      Bec x

      Delete
  2. My current sunnies are covered in paint (I know now it was a big mistake wearing them while I was painting the under-beams etc of our patio!!!) I have to remember to take them off before I get out of the car (they look like I've scabbed them out of a bin!) Maybe I should pop over to Firmoo...yours look great Bec.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha I've done that too kylie, we need to have a working pair and a going out pair!
      they do have some lovely styles.
      Bec x

      Delete
  3. They look great! Can't believe they were free, off to have a look at the site now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. free is always a winner...they are so light too..do check it out.
      Bec x

      Delete
  4. i'll have to check out the free sunnies offer!
    beautiful shots of you, i thought you were a model or actress when i saw the 1st photo.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh cheryl you're too funny...have you started early on that eggnog?
      thanks you are too kind.
      don't you just love stuff for free?
      Bec x

      Delete
  5. Very movie star! Have to have a look, you can't have too many pairs of sunnies! x

    ReplyDelete